Are you new to the area? Want to meet new friends or connect with members of your community? Getting involved in service work is a great place to start! Many of our members and friends have developed lasting friendships working side-by-side on a project of mutual interest.
Here are just a few ways you can contribute to making our church your church:
- Are you an extrovert? You may enjoy greeting prior to service.
- Like to entertain? Host or co-host a modest coffee hour after church.
- Have a green thumb? Join the Garden Committee.
- Tend your own garden? Provide flowers or greenery for the Altar.
- Want to combat litter? Help our Adopt-a-Highway clean-up crew.
- Sing in the shower? Join the choir!
- Love kids? Maybe you’d like to help with Sunday School.
Whatever your gifts or interests, there is a place to serve–either within or outside the church. Sign-up sheets are located at the rear of the sanctuary.